- great graphics, cinematic are pretty good,
- armors are gorgeous and unique for every class.
- The sounds and voices are average..
- cash shop is cosmetic only
- I couldn’t find any aspect of this game that was pay to win, the cash shop only being stocked armor skins (costumes) and mount and companion skins
- character creator is superb , with many options and choices of hairstyles, colours, make-up, body, and even an excellent choice of eyelash lengths and thickness.
- rich storyline
- pretty much a typical amusement park MMO with the sole thing new being the Astel system where you collect pets with combat abilities.
- It is very traditional in some ways with little fetch quests in each area
- having the choice to try to to solo dungeons is great too
- endless things to try to to either solo or grouped.
- one thing i prefer about this game is that the companions that you simply recruit and level up as you progress through the sport world. Most of them have funny and interesting personalities and really are involved within the story line and quests.
- You can equip them with jewels to form them stronger and upgrade them too.
- There are some improvements that require to be made, the auctioneers has very limited spaces and is extremely expensive to use. This discourages the crafters to place up low price useful items to other crafters.
- The levelling of crafting relies on materials and items made by other crafters and since of the large time and money sink required to level the gathering skill and crafting skill, only a few people actually craft.
- it is too early to offer it a score yet and this game is such a gem.I can’t wait to ascertain how it improves.
- a good wow replacement
- I’d provides it 7.5 out of 10 thus far
- push yourself in every workout you do.
- find a workout you enjoy
- swim for 2.5 hr every week
- 20-minute jump rope 5 days a week
- intense exercise for a set amount of time followed by rest, then followed by intense exercise again
- running sprints is more effective for weight loss than continuous, moderate exercise
- lifting weights increases resting metabolic rate
- weight training at least three times a week
- majority of your power is coming from your core
- boxing burns 500-600 calories in 1 hr
- running up hills or run at treadmill indoors
- over 300 calories in 30 minutes running at a moderate pace
- includes rope climbs and box jumps
- 5 times per week working out 3 days and then taking 1 day off
- four minutes of high-intensity interval training is equivalent to 30 min of moderate workout